B4 HIM MUSIC MINISTRY
February 10th - December 1st, 2018
Please feel free to sign-up for music lessons, this is ongoing. Ignore dates to the right of the screen.
One day introductory session on Song Writing - Sat., May 26th at 2PM / $30 for a 2 hour session
"RESTORE - RENEW - REVIVE"
ENROLL for tutorial lessons on the following:
- Guitar Lessons
- Bass guitar lessons
- Keyboard lessons
- Music theory lessons
- Worship studies
- Saxophone and flute lessons
- Drum lessons
Rules and Regulations:
- Music classes are scheduled every Saturday from 9AM - 4PM
- Classes will be held in the Chapel and in Room 14
- Payment must be made in full prior to the class - One (1) month payment is required which is $120 ($30 x 4 lessons). The $30 fee will include a 45 minutes of group tutorial lesson
- Purchase of the selected instrument shall be done by the student, however the tutor can give recommendations for the purchase of the instruments.
- Lesson materials and books are available for sale paid directly to Gracepoint upon registration or after first lesson (checks should be made payable to Gracepoint Gospel Fellowship)
- Students can obtain registration forms by contacting Gracepoint or in the church lobby.
- Register here online
- By calling or texting Noel Cacho at 845.461.3386. You can also contact him for more information.
Once you register, you can download .pdf form for schedule of classes which is attached.
Vacation Bible School 2018
July 9th - July 13th, 2018
July 9th - July 13th - $10 per child
Monday - Friday from 6:00 - 9:00PM
Venture onto an uncharted island where kids survive and thrive. Anchor kids in the truth that Jesus carries them through life's storms.
For children PreK (4 years old) - 6th grade
For more information contact Pastor Stephanie at 845.634.7828 x 104
Note: PARENT/GUARDIAN - Once you enter your email address, please be sure not to check off Parent/Guradian name for registration, but "ADD SOMEONE ELSE" since we need the Child's Name (the one attending event) and information. For all other questions about VBS please contact Pastor Stephanie at 845.634.7828 x104 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need technical support for online registration, please contact Maddie Cintron at 845.634.7828 x106 or email her at email@example.com.
War Week High School Short-Term Missions Trip - Detroit
July 23rd - July 29th, 2018
High School Short-Term Missions Trip
Detroit | July 23 - 29, 2018
$500 per student
Deposit now due by April 25th
Revival Tabernacle Assembly
6455 Woodward Ave
Highland Park, MI 48203
Complete the War Week Packet (attached) and submit to Pastor Sal.