B4 HIM MUSIC MINISTRY
February 10th - December 1st, 2018
Please feel free to sign-up for music lessons, this is ongoing. Ignore dates to the right of the screen.
One day introductory session on Song Writing - Sat., May 26th at 2PM / $30 for a 2 hour session
"RESTORE - RENEW - REVIVE"
ENROLL for tutorial lessons on the following:
- Guitar Lessons
- Bass guitar lessons
- Keyboard lessons
- Music theory lessons
- Worship studies
- Saxophone and flute lessons
- Drum lessons
Rules and Regulations:
- Music classes are scheduled every Saturday from 9AM - 4PM
- Classes will be held in the Chapel and in Room 14
- Payment must be made in full prior to the class - One (1) month payment is required which is $120 ($30 x 4 lessons). The $30 fee will include a 45 minutes of group tutorial lesson
- Purchase of the selected instrument shall be done by the student, however the tutor can give recommendations for the purchase of the instruments.
- Lesson materials and books are available for sale paid directly to Gracepoint upon registration or after first lesson (checks should be made payable to Gracepoint Gospel Fellowship)
- Students can obtain registration forms by contacting Gracepoint or in the church lobby.
- Register here online
- By calling or texting Noel Cacho at 845.461.3386. You can also contact him for more information.
Once you register, you can download .pdf form for schedule of classes which is attached.
Father / Daughter Princess Ball
May 19th, 2018
Hear ye, hear ye,
All Daddies and Princesses (single, ages 3 and up)
are invited to attend
THE PRINCESS BALL
SATURDAY, MAY 19, 2018
6:00PM - 9:00PM
IN THE GRACEPOINT BALLROOM
Be sure to wear your finest frock to the Ball
$25 per Daddy & $25 Princess
$20 per each additional Princess
War Week High School Short-Term Missions Trip - Detroit
July 23rd - July 29th, 2018
High School Short-Term Missions Trip
Detroit | July 23 - 29, 2018
$500 per student
Deposit now due by April 25th
Revival Tabernacle Assembly
6455 Woodward Ave
Highland Park, MI 48203
Complete the War Week Packet (attached) and submit to Pastor Sal.